Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Intro

Hi! Welcome to the first post of my new blog "Technical Support".

Like everybody, I come across my share of technical problems. Similarly, the instant at which you resolve the problem is truly a GOLDEN moment which is why I like to troubleshoot. Plus, it helps build and/or refreshes your problem solving and troubleshooting skills. 
Though for many of you, you may be too busy working,  have little interest in computer and computer software troubleshooting, or else simply STUMPED!!; We've all been there....which is why I want to add in my own technical support blog covering technical computing issues that I have resolved and to help others out looking for help on something. 

I would say the primary factor into my decision for creating this technical support blog was (and still is) to provide help and guidance on certain issues where there is little help available elsewhere on the web and also to provide crystal clear help on any such issue. Oftentimes, you will find that though the "help" section is relevant to your needs, the support team or author does a poor job in disseminating and articulating the information to the general public by vague details in how to go about resolving the problem as well as lacking a clear, step-by-step guide that is easy to follow. I don't skimp out on the details because I want to help you just like if I was right there next to you showing you how to do resolve the issue. In fact, I have experience in this role through tutoring for a number of years on the middle school, high school and even college-level. Thus, I know the importance of providing clear, detailed, and easy-to-follow information; My professors often preached of the importance of good technical writing and communication so it is truly something that I take to heart and take pride in.

Alright, so I hope you find what you came to find and that it honestly resolves the issue you have been having!! If it is close or simply want help on something....anything....let me know and I may be able to help. 

Additionally, feel free to make a donation below if this really, really helped you out and saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment